AI James Posted July 21, 2007 Report Posted July 21, 2007 i care because i've over $4000 invested into a stereo system and no descent music to put throught it. this thread is about peoples opinions on this subject.and you have a worse problem then with 50 cent if you think theres NO MUSIC, maybe rap just fucking sux atm, theres plenty of music out there for your ears to hear.
Guest dropthabeat.com Posted July 21, 2007 Report Posted July 21, 2007 and you have a worse problem then with 50 cent if you think theres NO MUSIC, maybe rap just fucking sux atm, theres plenty of music out there for your ears to hear. not too sharp today are we? i was bullshiting bout them making money off this site. you guys kill me. but thanks for the explanation though. as for rap sucking these days i'll agree with that, i also listen many other genres of music but most of them lack the "low end" i'm looking for WHEN playing my Stereo system for my EARS to HEAR. ya hear?
Guest Dylan Dude Posted July 21, 2007 Report Posted July 21, 2007 I loved his first album. It's still one of my favorite. But ever since then he sucks. Now he's just all pop and love songs.
WickeD Posted July 21, 2007 Report Posted July 21, 2007 "You sell records but a GGG-u not!" - 300 Bars and runnin'! Basically my thoughts on 50.
basshead Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 well congrats on being the only 50 groupie on the SMD forums basshead. :lol: btw tony yayo is not plat nor is mase, mobb deep. damn now im a groupie LOL well im not gonna say anything negative the only reason i even made a comment on this topic was to state facts about certain things im not finna argue about somebody else and their life becuase honestly we dont know shit about them or how gangsta they are all you know is what you read and hear and i trust 0% of what i hear and 50% of what i see all i really know about 50 is that he is rich as fuck and and is gonna get richer LOL
07mazda3s Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 You did it baby Congratulations Homie You made history 1.1 million in a short week Screw a press conference Press this on your conscience D-block, Cheers Yeah I aint mad, I dont wanna sound mad, I feel marvelous D-block, Double-R, fuckin faggot We gon handle this like grown men, you wont win You dont even feel comfortable in your own skin I rap my ass off, I'm fightin the champ with the glass jaw at the Garden or Nassau See me, couple hood niggas behind stars I heard you put a couple good niggas behind bars I might never sell that much but you can bet your last 2 quarters I'll never tell that much Picture Kiss not come out swingin Its like goin to see 50 at a show and he dont come out singin Yeah, you got a felony, but you aint a predicate Never the king of New York, you live in Connecticut You dont be in the hood, you be in the woods Fuckin wit me is where you really gon be for good I hold the 4-5 myself, I hop out the range on 1-4-5 myself This is a true fact Since when has it become cool to get shot and not shoot back Trackmasters shelfed you, Bravehearts helped you then everybody felt you, now I gotta melt you and dont try to pull rank on Kiss cause the niggas I'ma send to do it aint gon miss Be layed up stiff, I spit straight up 'piph I did real songs with BIG, no made-up shits And I don't got a problem with clout you aint get shot again yet so what your second album about? your raps are pre-school, you made a lot of money now be cool 'fore I swell up your lips like seafood Can I get a mic check? You dont stand a chance at the dance wit me dog yo steps aint right yet Block is just fine homie the D's straight most likely your new CD is a weed plate Bunch of love songs, 100% pure garbage Just somethin to break up buds on You should just sell clothes and sneakers 'cause out of your whole camp your flow's the weakest I'm in the town where the young boys is clappin You runnin around wit the lieutenant and captain It'll take a lifetime to see Kiss You had to get shot 9 times to be rich ....nuff said Power Acoustik fubar 12 sony xploding amp 2 ft^3 box @ 35hz
Guest dropthabeat.com Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 damn now im a groupie LOL well im not gonna say anything negative the only reason i even made a comment on this topic was to state facts about certain things im not finna argue about somebody else and their life becuase honestly we dont know shit about them or how gangsta they are all you know is what you read and hear and i trust 0% of what i hear and 50% of what i see all i really know about 50 is that he is rich as fuck and and is gonna get richer LOL Ice Cube is richer than he is, been doing it for how many years? sure made some movies, but he's still gangster. hell, will smith sold more records to date than 50 cent did. in fact i'm going to buy some gettin' jiggy wit it - chopped & screwed right now!!!!!!!
AI James Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 did he say double R as in ruff ryders, i think thier stunt club has more street credt then thier rappers. i mean yall talkin about hasbeens in 50 and gunot, ruff ryders aint been shit sine flesh of my flesh blood of my blood by DMX
07mazda3s Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 did he say double R as in ruff ryders, i think thier stunt club has more street credt then thier rappers. i mean yall talkin about hasbeens in 50 and gunot, ruff ryders aint been shit sine flesh of my flesh blood of my blood by DMXYeah hes talkin bout Ruff Ryders...did he not murder 50 tho? Power Acoustik fubar 12 sony xploding amp 2 ft^3 box @ 35hz
basshead Posted July 22, 2007 Report Posted July 22, 2007 Yeah hes talkin bout Ruff Ryders...did he not murder 50 tho?LMAO
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.