Some shit has been goin' down around where I live lately and I was thinkin' that it's time to protect myself. I don't want a CCW, but if somebody breaks into my house, I am gonna protect my family. I don't want something that will break the bank. I don't want too powerful, just powerful enough. I want a handgun, it doesn't matter if it's a revolver or whatever though. What do you recommend?

*EDIT* I am open to shotguns too. The shorter the barrel the better

Edited by Tek

i like my shotgun for the shell rack sound and i load it with #9 low brass birdshot so it spreads wide and i wont kill my nayber sleeping.i like my rem 870 pump its a work horse tryed and tested the gun is simple and works and you can get them any were and mossberg 500 not bad eather

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads

i like my shotgun for the shell rack sound and i load it with #9 low brass birdshot so it spreads wide and i wont kill my nayber sleeping.i like my rem 870 pump its a work horse tryed and tested the gun is simple and works and you can get them any were and mossberg 500 not bad eather

if you don't mind me asking, how much money are we talking?

Some shit has been goin' down around where I live lately and I was thinkin' that it's time to protect myself. I don't want a CCW, but if somebody breaks into my house, I am gonna protect my family. I don't want something that will break the bank. I don't want too powerful, just powerful enough. I want a handgun, it doesn't matter if it's a revolver or whatever though. What do you recommend?

*EDIT* I am open to shotguns too. The shorter the barrel the better

truthfully a friccking FLARE GUN would send anyone packing and lets all be legit here how many people are gonna go to the hospital with 3rd degree burns to DA FACE LOL

2001 Bravada

Alpine Cda-9886

MTX TX6001 Comps

Dual FI BL 18's Fully Loaded

Dual Hifonics Bxi 2608D

12Cubes Ported @ 33hz

2/0 Run Welding Wire

Stock Batt And Garbage Stock Alt (New Alt in Nov)

148.3 TL Sealed Up

brand new both range from 250 to 350 used at a gun shop 150 and up.now if you want a tacked out one it will get a lot more $$$$$

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads

If your house is a tight small house with small hallways and really tight corners. You will want a handgun unless you think you can move a 4 foot gun around those corners quick enough then go with a shotgun. Unless you plan on spending on a nice shotgun with a short barrel and a pistol grip. Otherwise go with a nice handgun 9mm or .40 cal you don't need much bigger then that.

It does not matter what caliber as long as your a good shot. Any caliber with the right placement will put someone on the ground without a problem.

Glock & sig sauer make really great handguns both used by the police and military daily. Easy to shoot, light. comfortable in the hand. Easy to reload and you can also use many attachments on them.

Plus if someone is in your house you don't want to be the one making the noise with your shotgun and loading it. You want to be the one that is concealed and quiet and then you can take them to the ground and place your rounds in their chest and then call the police.

Handguns are easy to conceal anywhere on your body and alot harder to take away from you then a big 4 foot shotgun.

Let me know you have any other questions man.

- GBS

1989 E30 325i BMW (New Car)

iPad 64GB 3G (COMING SOON!)

1 12" DC LEVEL 4 w/LEVEL 5 Soft Parts

Ported box - 1.5 Cubes tuned to 33hz

Sound Stream STL1.1200D

4 Gauge Stinger Wire (+ & -)

8 Gauge Amp to Sub Stinger Wire

Tsunami Mini ANL 130 Amp Fuse

AUDIO WRAP SUPPORTER!

gbsxnesig.png

Mossberg FTMFW a 12 guage will make anyone act civilized :lol:

Edited by Symmetry9898

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png