Which batt. to get

I was looking at several batteries such as the kinetic and xs and i noticed some of them are smaller than my normal stock batt. But they appear to have more amps so im wondering if I should get one similar to the stock battery or not. I also have a 70A alt, which i knw is weak but its all i got lol. So please tell me what you guys think i should do.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

I was looking at several batteries such as the kinetic and xs and i noticed some of them are smaller than my normal stock batt. But they appear to have more amps so im wondering if I should get one similar to the stock battery or not. I also have a 70A alt, which i knw is weak but its all i got lol. So please tell me what you guys think i should do.

I wouldnt get one thats too much larger then you stock battery, if its going in the stock location due to it possibly not fitting.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I wouldnt get one thats too much larger then you stock battery, if its going in the stock location due to it possibly not fitting.

well what i mean is i seen two xs and one kinetic batt that was smaller than my stock batt.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

Well it may be smaller but what you want to look at is the CCA and the CA, Mine was smaller in size but had BETTER CCA's and CA's

Well it may be smaller but what you want to look at is the CCA and the CA, Mine was smaller in size but had BETTER CCA's and CA's

is that cold cranking amps? and cranking amps?

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

Coreecttt!

so if i have a stock batt. now with 650cca how much of a difference would it be if i got the xs with 800ca or 1000ca?

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

so if i have a stock batt. now with 650cca how much of a difference would it be if i got the xs with 800ca or 1000ca?

That is pretty significantly better, i went from around 600 to 1000 and noticed a difference.

Archived