Silk Dome Tweeters?

pauleqer

does anyone know of any GOOD SILK dome tweeters? i want some older rf fnx's but hard to come by that often. i used to have a set of fnx tweets but they got lost somewhere and now i got the rf p1t"s and no where near as good.

i ordered my tweeters off of ebay three years go, they are 300 watts and no called high fidelity nobium tweeters, they are loud and i have had no problems with them.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

inifinities are awesome. my friend had a pair (not sure which model) but they got pretty loud and were really clear and crisp.

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

I personally try to use Vifa home tweeters, they are larger, but awesome sounding, and very realistic, none of that extra tinny sound, you can get some higher powered silk tweeters if your running a little more power, and they have "recone kits" for them if they do blow... Diaphram kits

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived