Sonic Electronix

I will be getting 4 kicker L7 15's installed they are in a fiberglass box with 2 amps and 2 caps. Will i need anything else?

What amps??? And ditch the caps, in your situation they will do jack for you, Invest in a battery for the trunk as well as an upgraded underhood battery.

Just realized this was going in a Malibu, how the fuck are you getting proper airspace to these, you should have about 12-16cubes preferably 16 for all the subs combined, the only way I see that being done in a malibu is a wall.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Wiring, fuses, headunit, any adapters, mids and highs (amps for that), batteries, and HO alternator (if necessary)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

how the FUCK are you gonna fit 4 15's (especially l7's, they like huge boxes) in a trunk car...thats not gonna happen unless you wall the thing off right behind the front seats.

i have an 08 malibu im working on for a friend and no way u have enough space ha we can barely fit 2 12s properly in the trunk.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Alpine cda 9886

4 AA Mayhem 15"s dual 1.4

1 Dc 9k

10.5 cubes tuned at 36hz

156.1 dash 154.6 meca mod 4 157.0 kick

2 xs power d3100s

mechman 270 amp

2011 Ca state champ meca modified 4 and p&p 4..

VIDEOS.............BUILD LOG

i have an 08 malibu im working on for a friend and no way u have enough space ha we can barely fit 2 12s properly in the trunk.

Tell me about it, for 90% of trunk cars the most you will be able to fit with out building in the trunk/cutting metal is either 2 12's or 1 15" or more rarely 1 18(cutting it close), for example I have a box that is firing into the cabin for my 15LVL4XL, it is 34Wide, 18Tall, and 15Deep which before displacemnt works out to about, 4.2 cubes....now after sub diplacement/bracing that number goes down to 3.4cubes, and this box which went into my 03GrandAm, barely and I mean BARELY fit we are talking millimeters here, and thats with the taillights removed, so even with a half wall I dont see you having the propper airspace for what you have, you would need a full roof to floor wall to have the right airspace for 4 15's.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I will be getting 4 kicker L7 15's installed they are in a fiberglass box with 2 amps and 2 caps. Will i need anything else?

Um ya, a brain!!! As you can see, not to may people have much faith in this. And that for good reason, you should be a little more specific when you post :bull: like this. You are gonna get torn to shreds. Do us all a favor, do some reading and research, and them come back with what you find. Then you can get some real answers.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Archived