F/S Brand new Hifonics Bxi 2610d

I have a brand new Hifonics Bxi 2610 that I'm looking to sell. Never ever been used, I never had the time. I realized that I'm going to need more power so I am selling this to get a bigger amp. Paid 390 for it brand new+ship, so I'm hopin to get 375 for it, but I am negotiable, and may take a trade if its a good one. I can't find a brand new one anywhere else on the internet either. There are no cosmetic problems with it, and its has never been hooked up.

106.jpg

107.jpg

097.jpg

095.jpg

096.jpg

Finally got pics up

Edited by Craig28

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

got pics up. BUMP

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

one bump per 24 hour period dude, maybe you aught to go thoroughly read the rules for this section.

Edited by kandiman71874

TEAM DC

ill take 350 for it+ship

TEAM DC

What kind of trades you looking for?

a 15 or a bigger amp, probably 3500-4k+cash on my end

TEAM DC

specs?

4 ohms: 850 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 1700 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohm: 2600 watts x 1 chan.

MOSFET Power supply

Super D-Class amplifier relies on a super-speed enhanced chip-set to produce higher current capacities and more precise digital to analog conversions

Link & Sync feature allows the mono amps to be strapped or bridges via master/slave configuration

Wired remote bass level control included

Power and Protection LED indicators

Built-in system diagnostics offer protection of DC, Speaker short, terminal, and overload

Tuned Bass EQ (0-10 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)

Dampening factor: >250

Single-channel monoblock channel operation

1-Ohm stable

Phase shift: 0-180 degrees

Preamp RCA outputs

Input level control: 0.04V - 18V

Balanced line input for MX accessories and line drivers

Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation

RCA level inputs

Screw terminals

Variable low-pass filter (35-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)

Subsonic Filter (15-35 Hz at 24 dB)

Frequency response: 35-250 Hz

Dimensions: 17-3/4"L x 9-1/2"W x 2-1/2"H

TEAM DC

amp pending sale

TEAM DC

ill throw in about 20 ft total of 1/0 and the remote and speaker wires and stuff and a fuse holder. hopin to get 425 shipped but make me some offers. this box is gonna be heavy to ship.

TEAM DC