TEAM SKAR AUDIO (12) - vvx12"s astro van

lol i put white 1s in my hot rod and thier bout to dam brite. dimmer switch dont really work on led's either so when thier on thier on full briteness.

Ahh- true. LEDs are either on or off- so the dimmer doesn't really dim. Well! Blue it is brother! Hopefully I will find out all I need and place myself an order by the end of this week!

Thanks for the heads up! :drinks:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

just a heads up b4 u put the bulbs in the cluster and put it back together test the bulbs on just a piece of speaker wire to a battery to see wich side of the bulb is + and - cus they didnt mark the 1s i got. the back of ur gauges shoud be marked for which side is positive

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

ok got some news on the build guys. after alot of thought and spending some $$ ive decided where im going with the system. after being given 1 hell of an offer il be switching my subs to skar vvx12's :wackit: kevin at skar made me an offer id be stupid to say no to so by new years the van will be running skar's. made my 1st order of them today. the whole rear of the van is gonna change. all the amps are gonna be switched out to planet audio big bang series that i am also gitting a hell of a deal on. and itl be running 2 fosgate 3sixtys to run it all. not changing out the box thow just gonna modify the 1 thats in there to accept round subs instead of squares. should have between 8k and 9k rms on the subs when its done. summa bitch is gonna be loud as hell i hope :rofl2:

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

YES.

I don't think you have to "hope" it gets loud... :D ....holds breath for high 150s....

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

honestly i dont see why soo mant people hated on your build..u sure did get hella loud with provided equipment..i can appreciate that for sure.. im all about budget equipment..

and on the skar vvx 12s and such u must step that box up bc them skars will tear that box apart for sure.. them planet audio amps do rated power too if u got the electrical to supply them

Archived