TEAM SKAR AUDIO (12) - vvx12"s astro van

i played a bassed out song on it for the 1st time since the rebuild yesterday and only running on the 8 subs its a dam wind tunnel. every strap of trash or paper around the tunnel exit was flying in the air. the roof definatly had some flexing going on to. its gonna be 1 vicious bitch when i git the 2 bad amps replaced and the other 4 subs working to. i sure for see broken shit on the van in the future. i think i mite even get a vid of it running on just the 8 later today if the weathers not to bad. dont wanna be out there in the snow and rain tryin to do a vid. and i heard from the ppl i got my amps from and they said they will replace the 2 fried ones so those are going out asap to, shipping charges are gonna suck balls lol

:morepower1:

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

well its a good thing i got a shit load of crescendos mids coming. i cooked another kicker yesterday. the 8" in my left door screwed up on me. it has to be a burnt or broken lead some where cus if i push in on the cone it works. guess it just goes to show kickers mite sound good but they cant take the powwa

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

got my 2 blown amps sent out yesterday to git replaced. also got a heavy box from crecendo today. got 10 of thier 6.5" pro audio mids and 4 of the super tweetes. gonna put 1 tweet in each door and 1 on each side in the rear. as for the 6.5"s im putting 4 on each side in the rear and 1 in each door along with 2 of thier 8"s mids im about to order now. i see alot of glassing working in my future. gotta make new door pods and pods for the rear to make all the 6.5"s fit cus i dont have enough room in the side fillers of the wall.

0224121743a.jpg

0224121743.jpg

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Archived