Anyone who loves war , strategy or both maybe you like Risk well its coming to x360 arcade on June 23rd its going to be epic im sure. People have been calling for this for years and finally its here. Shoot me a Pm or add me to your Friends list P4Killer if you wanna get down on the action :P

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Anyone who loves war , strategy or both maybe you like Risk well its coming to x360 arcade on June 23rd its going to be epic im sure. People have been calling for this for years and finally its here. Shoot me a Pm or add me to your Friends list P4Killer if you wanna get down on the action :P

I might get it. I like Catan for XBL. Then again, for free you can just play this:

http://www.missionrisk.com/

I broke my little toe playing that once because I was mad and went up to get a beer in the dark and hit the corner of the oven :(

images-1.jpg

I might get it. I like Catan for XBL. Then again, for free you can just play this:

http://www.missionrisk.com/

I broke my little toe playing that once because I was mad and went up to get a beer in the dark and hit the corner of the oven :(

DUDE I LOVE CATAN, i got my whole family hooked on the board game, soooo much fun, we all get on live and play some times, Im always down for Catan hit me up.

Yea i been to that site, but seriously itll be so much better on live w/ headsets, and and just.... i cant wait

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

• 1 month later...

Archived