bkolfo4 Posted July 26, 2012 Author Report Posted July 26, 2012 Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
BobbyG2 Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 One day, when I have a house of my own, I will HAVE to do this... Been wanting an IB setup for years now. VERY NICE man! *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
BastardRam ATX Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 I know this thread is old, but I LOVE this build. Awesome work, and design. The whole room just looks great! Bkolfo, if you could PM me, I got a couple questions for you. Edit: tried PMing you, but it said you couldn't receive any new messages. 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's Build log women drivers no survivors
bkolfo4 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Report Posted November 24, 2012 Sorry - inbox was full. Just noticed your post. Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.