Nice vid, but it's too dark to tell much about it...............and I see you posted it late last night..........................come on man, it's daylight now (hint hint)...............

Ill post vids when I get home tonight stay tuned!

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Heard this thing today.......sht gets down! :good:

Was at work and told him to turn it up as he pulled in, you could hear it before he even pulled into the parking lot ppl at work where like WTF <_< lol

For being only being half of what it will be its gonna tear that car apart

ok fellas moar vids...

wait for the Decaf drop.. he says that other song you played pounded harder then this one.... <_< and then BOOM

some windshield flex

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

how is it sounding ? do ya like it? how does it hit? ur being interrogated ! and they are not even broken in yet right? wait for the to break in they will kill the low notes!

The sub behind drivers seat is broken in had it in a single 18 box in my trunk. the other is brand spankin new. its slammin for sure but still on stock alt and only 1 2200 at .5, i LOVE the ways its sounding 33 hrtz tuning is killing the lows and its deep clean bass. so when i get moar power it will really come to life. still waiting on my alt.

Archived