warriorxx6 Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 ok i have a 2010 cobalt and i am looking for a set if comps speakers. I think the size is 6 3/4" and my price range is 250-300$ These comps will be run from an amp btw. I want just one set.
lem43606 Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 its 5.25s and 6.5s btw. 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
warriorxx6 Posted June 18, 2010 Author Report Posted June 18, 2010 ohh my bad i was going by what crutch-field was saying
onelivinlarge Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 ok i have a 2010 cobalt and i am looking for a set if comps speakers. I think the size is 6 3/4" and my price range is 250-300$ These comps will be run from an amp btw. I want just one set. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_13969_Infinity+Kappa+60.9cs.html done and done. from what i hear not much can touch that series of componets 1) lookj to left 2) NOTICE BLKUE 3) ME > Y9OU 4) that is all
warriorxx6 Posted June 19, 2010 Author Report Posted June 19, 2010 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_2742_Infinity+Kappa+Perfect+6.1.html how does these compare to each other. which one is better?
thepolicerhere Posted June 20, 2010 Report Posted June 20, 2010 ok i have a 2010 cobalt and i am looking for a set if comps speakers. I think the size is 6 3/4" and my price range is 250-300$ These comps will be run from an amp btw. I want just one set. I'm real happy with my Image Dynamics. You can mount the tweet to the 6 1/2" too. This was my third try and the others (Infinity, Boston), blew up pretty early. These ID's sound real nice, if you listen to anything with guitars. I'm probably going to do the mini horns now. You don't use the tweeters then so if you can come up with the extra money and just do the 6 1/2's and the mini's you'll save some money and have a high end front stage. I found the Infinity's pretty harsh for the 10 or so minutes they lasted. Well it was a little longer than that for me. Not much. But the the tweeters are really harsh.
t-money Posted June 20, 2010 Report Posted June 20, 2010 i have the infinity kappa 6.5 in my car. the tweeters blew up within 10 min but the mids sound real good and clean. so i just orderes some soundstream tweets for them. and they sound good 2002 ford focus hatch pioneer DEH-P8400bh infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear XS Power D1200 Shuriken BT-100 audioque 120.4 2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2 2 audioque 2200d big 3 mechman 220a alt with external regulator 479-418-3056
skittlesRgood Posted June 20, 2010 Report Posted June 20, 2010 i strongly recommend anything image dynamics makes. even the cheapest set sounds great. http://www.woofersetc.com/p6201/CTX65CS--Image-Dynamics-65"-Component-Speaker-System.htm these are also great. anyone thats owned them will tell you they sound amazing. and once you see the motor on these suckers, oh ho. killer http://www.woofersetc.com/p4985/TSC720PRS--Pioneer-Premier-675"-Component-Speaker-System.htm If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.