just bought a DD 9518g for my room :) !!!!!

Why did you buy the 9518?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

• 5 months later...

I'm planing to do something like SMD towers, currently i'm running 3 twelves in my room, and recently I've received 12 Oxygen Comp sys for my new new system

There's gonna be 2 18" SUBS (I haven't choose them yet) But im between DC, PSI, AQ, RE, OBSIDIAN or FI

8' Tall

1 Hifonics Zeus ZRX3000.1

12 5 1/4 Comp sys O2 audio

and other stuff

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/sinttulomut.png/ (cant post images)

I'm planing to do something like SMD towers, currently i'm running 3 twelves in my room, and recently I've received 12 Oxygen Comp sys for my new new system

There's gonna be 2 18" SUBS (I haven't choose them yet) But im between DC, PSI, AQ, RE, OBSIDIAN or FI

8' Tall

1 Hifonics Zeus ZRX3000.1

12 5 1/4 Comp sys O2 audio

and other stuff

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/sinttulomut.png/ (cant post images)

I was gonna say that looks like the smd towers, then i read your post lol

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

nothing worse then a 15 year old with rich parents, that shows off their shit....

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.... Wait, I don't think that applies here. Never mind, carry on.

2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed

Build Log

2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2

Build Log

YouTube

Paradigms_zpsec9c5c60.jpgI never really got into the HUGE home audio thing.. I guess it makes me feel cluttered and I'd rather enjoy super clean sound at home rather than deafeningly loud (if I wanted that i'd go ride in the truck).

Just my setup.. Paradigm Monitor 11's with a CC590 center channel and full bipole surround speakers. Got a 8" custom woofer in a T-line off to the right and a 12" paradigm sub out of the picture to the left. Got about 1200 invested in everything. The reciever is a Onkyo 7.1 with dual zones and bi ampable. it puts out about 100w rms to each speaker cleanly.
As far as how it sounds, bose pro headphones are muddy in comparison and my boston acoustics pro 6.5"s in my truck are quite the shit-pile.
Volume wise I can sit in my truck at 150+ db of bass and these still hurt more..
Just a budget home theater build..

2006 Silverado Ext. Cab

6-15" SSA ZCONS

4th Order Blow-Through

Pioneer AVH-P4200dvd

American Bass VFL 1100.1 12 volt

6 C&D Batteries

2-350A Singer Alternators and Stock Alt

DC Power Triple Alt Kit

MLA Module

3 Runs of 1/0

2 Sets of Boston Acoustics 6.5 Pro Components