Sonic Electronix

Turn that bass boost all the way down!!!! Shit man im suprised it hasn't toasted every one of your subs.

??? then what do i turn up? with it down it gives my subs less power.

the bass boost all the way up is sending a clipped signal to your woofers therefore overheating the amp and making it shutoff. turn the bass boost down like suggested, check the ohm load of your woofers and what ohm load your amp is stable at. Set your gains with a DMM and you should be fine

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

the bass boost all the way up is sending a clipped signal to your woofers therefore overheating the amp and making it shutoff. turn the bass boost down like suggested, check the ohm load of your woofers and what ohm load your amp is stable at. Set your gains with a DMM and you should be fine

whats DMM?

my amp is 1 ohm stable.

what should my LPF, subsonic and phase be set at?

upload the pic to photobucket, copy and paste the IMG code into your reply window.

DMM= Digital Multi-meter

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

upload the pic to photobucket, copy and paste the IMG code into your reply window.

DMM= Digital Multi-meter

ok thanks.

what about my LPF, subsonic, and phase?

where can i find a DMM?

Hope you get this figured out. Make sure you have plenty of air space and air flow around your amplifier too. I know from much experience it can effect the performance of your amplifier.

lol no air flow unless im moving, i dont have my license =D

but plenty of space around it

ok thanks.

what about my LPF, subsonic, and phase?

where can i find a DMM?

Low pass filter around 80-100 hz.Your subsonic to where ever your box is tuned to.phase unless you the subs outside the box with the magent out turn it to 0 Turn the bass boost down just clips the subs adn you'll be here asking on why your subs blew..do you have a good stereo?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived