Slamology 2010 Pics & Vids

Robert8252

I had to cut out early Saturday but I'm going back all day tomorrow. Heres some for now, more tonight when they upload. Anyone have anything to add please post it up

This truck was BADASS. 16 12's don't know whats up with this video quality :angry:

IMG_6415.jpg

Nice Mustang

IMG_6388.jpg

This is what Livin Below Poverty Looks Like :good:

IMG_6398.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

They were either called New Addiction or part f concrete beats w lounge soundsystem. Just reading my brochure but that was the time frame. They really sucked. They said the went from 22"s to 24"s. I was like DAMN HOMIE :clapping:

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

I had to cut out early Saturday but I'm going back all day tomorrow. Heres one for now, more tonight when they upload.

This truck was BADASS. 16 12's don't know whats up with this video quality :angry:

IMG_6415.jpg

Nice Mustang

IMG_6388.jpg

This is what Livin Below Poverty Looks Like :good:

IMG_6398.jpg

Yea man his integra is pretty sick. I got to hear it today, going tomar also. That red truck gets crazy lowwwwww.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

IMG_6384.jpg

IMG_6385.jpg

This was just pulling in as I walked by but just took a glance inside

IMG_6386.jpg

This fails

IMG_6431.jpg

IMG_6432.jpg

IMG_6434.jpg

This also FAILS. Hard to take these pics and try to look serious. Exspecially since he was in line for judging :rofl:

IMG_6425.jpg

IMG_6426.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Just more flexing from Derrick. Few more videos to post tonight. I'll be getting a lot more tomorrow.

Ass shot of Derrick's

IMG_6422.jpg

He was running his shit ALL day. Finally let 1lungz take over sitting in his car cause he looked like he was gonna get heat exhaustion. Everyone got a demo.

These Sundown 8's got CRAZY loud for 1500watts on them. I was really impressed by these.

IMG_6379.jpg

IMG_6380.jpg

IMG_6417.jpg

IMG_6422.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

LOL @ the ford, thats funny, and ridin der's dick huh? :P, and is there a time when lung DOESNT have a cig in his had? jeez

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

lol. no Derrick was the first one I saw from here. And walked around most of the show and the 6 cars around Derrick's was the best spot to be. Just hard to get a video or pics with 50 people swarming around everyone's. I want to hear AudioFanaticz Hoe but everytime he had it on 25 people ran to it, but sounded like it got REAL looooow Got a very nice demo from 1lungz's truck. Couldn't believe that was only 1500 watts

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Archived