Kobe VS. Jordan  

24 members have voted

1. 1. whos the best?

Ok i was jw who you all think is better Jordan or Kobe.

sorry for the long post/rant lol

Edited by zachfowler222

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Like he said SERIOUSLY?

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Really? Thats not even a comparison. Jordan stands in a league of his own. Lebron is the only player out there that is even close. Argue all you want, but if Lebrons supporting cast was as good as Kobes, He'd have just as many rings. A better Question to ask would be, which is a better dynasty, LA, or Chicago?

I agree for the most part...BUT come on...are we saying that the skill level in the league hasn't gone up a few levels. I'm pretty sure if jordan in his prime, were to play in the league now...he wouldn't be the best player.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

I hated kobe for the longest time...but after watching him play more and more...you've gotta have some respect for his game. He probably has the best gaurded jumper in the league. And to the people who say he's a selfish ballhog has never played that position.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

imo kobe doesnt come close to jordan , i wrote a huge long post about why jordan is better then kobe and i over reacted hats why the first 2 post might not make sense but jordan stands as the best player and has changed the game forever kobe is good but jordan has made the game what it is and no one can argue with that

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

I agree for the most part...BUT come on...are we saying that the skill level in the league hasn't gone up a few levels. I'm pretty sure if jordan in his prime, were to play in the league now...he wouldn't be the best player.

:orly3: I highly disagree

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Really? Thats not even a comparison. Jordan stands in a league of his own. Lebron is the only player out there that is even close. Argue all you want, but if Lebrons supporting cast was as good as Kobes, He'd have just as many rings. A better Question to ask would be, which is a better dynasty, LA, or Chicago?

LeBron? Seriously?