Sonic Electronix

2 Fi BL's running on 1 Amp

well i was refering to you saying build 2 boxes. and i am running my SUB to its potential

I asked why he wanted to build 2 boxes instead of just one. It would make more sence to make just 1 I would think. And I said he needs to get his fullest potential, not you lol.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

where is this size of a box gonna be going? sure as hell not in the trunk

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

Whats up guys,

So I'm new to this forum but I'm pretty familar with amps / subs. I'm not like SMD pro, but I'm not like Sony Sub noob. But anyways, so I am probably going to buy a 2004 Honda Civic soon, and I love bass. My friend has 2 15" running 2.6k. It slaps, but anyways, I was looking into purchasing 2 15" Fi BL's with:

OHM: Dual 2

Hyper Pole: No

Cooling: No

Flatwind: No

Daily or SPL: Daily

Universal: No

That's how both 15" BL's are gonna be set-up. They are both going to be powered on a Soundstream TX12600D amplifier. And this one guy I was talking to said to make 2 separate boxes. He said each PORTED box needs to be: 3 cubic feet. tuned to 33HZ, pros will know if you dont know what thats all about. So, hopefully you guys are pros and can confirm this is a good idea, instead of making 1 box. HOPEFULLY this system will slap then any other 15" that I've heard because I know Fi Subs are just... Wow. Haha. But yeah, can you guys confirm if this is a fine set-up? If not, or disagree, please feel free to correct and information that you disagree with. Thanks!

-Jin

alex i was refering to this. the guy who told him THIS doesnt know what he is talking about

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Oh haha. I thought you were refering to me the whole time. My bad ;) <33333

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Archived