Sonic Electronix

the amp was only $200 and came with a warranty. I picked it up just temporary to run 2 planet audio 12s then those blew and I upgraded subs but doesn't really seems like they sound any than the planets I got for $70 each

what amp do you guys recommend for these subs? their dual 4 ohm

and does the box I have planned sound ok?

Get one of these suckers:

http://www.caraudiodeals.com/audiopipe-ap3002-p-1446.html

320w rms x2 @ 2 ohms per channel. I know it's a 2-channel amp and not a monoblock, but I don't care. It's perfect for your subs. Run one sub per channel.

Also, the box you stated above is WAY too small. Each sub should be seeing 1.75-2.25 cubes, so build a 3.5-4.5 cube box and tune it to 32 hz.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I was expecting you to recommend a way more expensive amp but I'll try that out if I can sell mine.

As far as the box, the biggest I can go is maybe 3 cubes total. its in the hatch of a 98 camaro there isn't much room there

I was expecting you to recommend a way more expensive amp but I'll try that out if I can sell mine.

As far as the box, the biggest I can go is maybe 3 cubes total. its in the hatch of a 98 camaro there isn't much room there

Audiopipe makes solid amps that put out true RMS and they do it for unbeatable prices. I always reccommend them if someone's on a tight budget. Also, if you can't go more than 3 cubes then either make a sealed box or don't do 2 12"s

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

Get one of these suckers:

http://www.caraudiodeals.com/audiopipe-ap3002-p-1446.html

320w rms x2 @ 2 ohms per channel. I know it's a 2-channel amp and not a monoblock, but I don't care. It's perfect for your subs. Run one sub per channel.

Also, the box you stated above is WAY too small. Each sub should be seeing 1.75-2.25 cubes, so build a 3.5-4.5 cube box and tune it to 32 hz.

so you want him to get a 2 channel, and hook up each woofer to each channel. what happens when the bass in a song fades from left to right and the woofers are in a common chambered box? muddyness ftl.

so you want him to get a 2 channel, and hook up each woofer to each channel. what happens when the bass in a song fades from left to right and the woofers are in a common chambered box? muddyness ftl.

Aww fuck, I meant to say bridge it. 640 @ 1ohm bridged. LMAO ty for catching that. I was thinking about another project I'm on.

wtf is lolcats?

pick up a SAZ-1000 and call it a day. Great amp and should push those woofers nicely. Build a new box according to spec and you should be golden. 4 cubes, fire the port up, and tune it around 32 hz

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

I might just try the amp and see how it goes from there. If I can't find any designs on boxes I'll try to make a 3 cube sealed box, but I thought the d cons called for 1.25 per sub?

They're 1.25 per sub sealed, 1.75 per sub ported.

wtf is lolcats?