Second Skin Audio

Who Makes These?!?!?!?!?

My brother gave these to me a few years ago. Never really seen or heard of these subs before so never really used them. Plus it doesnt help that one of them is blown. Thinking about puttin together a lil bs garage system outta old/left-over equipment, and I just wanna know what i can feed the one good sub. Just hope somebody is good with logos cuz thats all i really got.

http:/023.jpg

http:/024.jpg

Other than them being 12s only other thing i kno about them is that they are SVC

Edited by mr1mrwun

Take them out of the box, if there in a box and check the magnet

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

:pardon: better pics might help

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Take them out of the box, if there in a box and check the magnet

I did that already. Nothing at all on the magnet.

Srry bout the pics tryin to get into the swing of things when it comes to forums. Noob I kno. Took pics with my iPhone so I kno it's prolly messed up some how. Actually on my phone now so I won't b able to do anything about it till I get home

:pardon: better pics might help

ok i dont really get what ur saying about the pics, thats y I was hoping somebody out here was good with recognizing logos. Thats the only logo/marking on the these subs. should of mentioned that before slipped my mind.

But hey if we cant come up with anything, I'll jus hook it up and ride till the wheels fall off. like I said I'm jus putting together a lil garage system out of old left over equipment. Not gonna cry about anything going bad on me.

I would like to know the answer to this question as well. My buddy has the same thing. they came in a ported box right? and the top corners of the box are curved?

he said he got them off ebay for cheap.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I would like to know the answer to this question as well. My buddy has the same thing. they came in a ported box right? and the top corners of the box are curved?

he said he got them off ebay for cheap.

Yup U got it!!!!! Dont know where my brother got em from tho.