HIDs $16-$50 shipped

TeamNemesis_Jessie

ya, future visions are the shit but i aint got future vision kinda money atm but $30 or so will work for me cause i dont think ddm sends the same harness like that company does so i can wire my fogs in to my other headlight harness cause my ddms only work off one side, i can wire my fogs into the other side or might tap into the parking lights and run em from there

there some cheap fog lights i got from walmart that are about 3'' wide by 1&1/2 tall fogs that i wanted to try out some hids in that were cheap, i kno i could make me a harness with my relay kit but i dont really want to tho

and x2 on the first pic, that kinda looked like shit, heres a pic of my maxcar hids and i think i got one of the fog lights im gunna put the hids into, but i switched out my maxcars with ddm's cause they had high beam, and im soon to get some crystal clear headlights to help out my hids a lil bit, even with my stocks spotless the light is still milked out

this set is 35w h4 lowbeam maxcar 8000k hids, and under bumper is the fogs im going to put the hids into

DSCN1330.jpg

i dont have a pic of my ddms yet tho but they were a lil diff but not much

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

any update on this wit pics?

i'ed really like to get some hids for my fogs so i can use them again

are hids normally hotter than halogens or are hids cooler than halogens?

the h3 halogens that came in the fog lights got hot as hell

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

what kind did you get?? like part number...

i have the same ugly front end also and everywhere i look they say theres none because its a sealed beam head light???

If you have the light fixture like in the pic then your low beam is a 9006 and high is a 9005.

I believe this is what the sealed beam housings looked.

20261-L.JPG

Derp.

If you have the light fixture like in the pic then your low beam is a 9006 and high is a 9005.

I believe this is what the sealed beam housings looked.

20261-L.JPG

yea thats it? is it possible to just switch the whole front end out? like to the newwer 2000 front end??

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Archived