Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JBurt09

Official JBurt09 Feedback

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys.For those of you that have done business with me, either selling to me or buying from me, please post here about your experience and how it went.Thanks.

Awesome, awesome seller. Bought a pair of speakers, arrived very well packed and quickly as well. and I would definitly do business again.

Only seller I've ever bought anything from. Asked him on Monday if he'd hold the alpine headunit until I get paid on Wednesday. HE SAID YES! I paid Wednesday, he shipped it out Wednesday, and I received it oh Thursday. Product was exactly as displayed in pictures and functioned exactly as described. He even threw in Rockford RCA's :D. A+++ service, cool guy to talk to. We even got to talking after the purchase..HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Only seller I've ever bought anything from. Asked him on Monday if he'd hold the alpine headunit until I get paid on Wednesday. HE SAID YES! I paid Wednesday, he shipped it out Wednesday, and I receive it tomorrow according to tracker. A+++ service, cool guy to talk to. We even got to talking after the purchase..HIGHLY RECOMMEND! (will edit up once I receive unit!)

Thanks for the buy buddy.You kept me up to date on when you would pay and you came through just as you said.If this is your feedback now, I can only imagine what you'll put in there when you get it.You'll be excited to find a little something extra in there :drink40:

Got my battery today nice and fast with great communication from JBurt. Looks brand new as described!

8a2bc419.jpg