DDlincolnon22's Posted June 26, 2010 Author Report Posted June 26, 2010 That still doesn't explain why they shouldn't search for it. Everybody gets tired of repetitive things, especially questions. It's just annoying. Team Digital Devastation My on-going 9518 build
DDlincolnon22's Posted June 26, 2010 Author Report Posted June 26, 2010 But you get the blind leading the blind. When people are too lazy to search or scroll down and see that their exact question was answered a few weeks ago it's irritating after a while. There are many more active members, but I've wasted too much of my time trying to help people who just ignore my advice. I don't know it all by any means, but why should I type up a thousand word response to someone that answers their question in great detail, then do it again a week later for the next person who can't read before starting a thread? Also when noobs start becoming disrespectful and ignoring good advice it's like they came to this forum (which I've grown attached to) and shit on the figurative door mat. This^. I can't count how many times I have seen people post this exact thing. Yet, people ignore it like they don't even care. I've seen members give very good advice and then the new guy get defensive because he doesn't think that's what's wrong. If he had to ask about it then he obviously doesn't know the problem or possible problems. Team Digital Devastation My on-going 9518 build
alvitae Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 But you get the blind leading the blind. When people are too lazy to search or scroll down and see that their exact question was answered a few weeks ago it's irritating after a while. There are many more active members, but I've wasted too much of my time trying to help people who just ignore my advice. I don't know it all by any means, but why should I type up a thousand word response to someone that answers their question in great detail, then do it again a week later for the next person who can't read before starting a thread? Also when noobs start becoming disrespectful and ignoring good advice it's like they came to this forum (which I've grown attached to) and shit on the figurative door mat. I agree to a point. I tell people around my area simple things like quit using that generic battery charger on your agms, or the guy who asks a million times why they arent "hitting" and i say a million times, First of all your port is way to small. When they dont listen you get a little pissed. But my point is I remember when I was obsessed with audio and it wasnt just answering the question it was chatting about my obsession. I think a lot of people who are new just want to talk about it and the beginner stuff like "What will be louder" or "why is my pioneer deck whining" is where they are at in the learning curve.
calvin_115 Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 The search topic in this forum doesn't work for me. There is always 0 results. Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3 Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.