Its Done! 8/25/07 '87 Cavalier Z24 False Floor/trunk

trunk looks muuch better now!

Hell Yea it do I still got some little areas that will need carpet though, Why you never on AIM anymore.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

dunno, i just dont really have the time. im goin to college in a month, ill probably be on more then. around that time im gettin mah new truck and doing a new system in it!

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

dunno, i just dont really have the time. im goin to college in a month, ill probably be on more then. around that time im gettin mah new truck and doing a new system in it!

Yea new system hey what happened to all them 12's from the wall you got any laying around?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

That looks really good. It changes the whole appearence of the trunk!

I had an idea a quick and easy way to make the trunk look even cleaner yet too.

Posted Image

On that door

1-remove that handle, maybe try and find something smaller more low profile.

2-remove the hinges and remount them on the side of the wood so all you would see is the actual hinge piece of metal, and not the whole thing where you put the screws. Kind of like a door in your house.

Also make sure to chizzel the depth of the hinge out of both pieces of wood to keep everything flush. you could proboly even router that lil bit out.

So when you have the door open, it would look like this

Posted Image

But when the door is closed you will only see part of the hinge like this

Posted Image

Then it would be really hard to even tell that door is there, and would flow so much better together.

That looks really good. It changes the whole appearence of the trunk!

I had an idea a quick and easy way to make the trunk look even cleaner yet too.

Posted Image

On that door

1-remove that handle, maybe try and find something smaller more low profile.

2-remove the hinges and remount them on the side of the wood so all you would see is the actual hinge piece of metal, and not the whole thing where you put the screws. Kind of like a door in your house.

Also make sure to chizzel the depth of the hinge out of both pieces of wood to keep everything flush. you could proboly even router that lil bit out.

So when you have the door open, it would look like this

Posted Image

But when the door is closed you will only see part of the hinge like this

Posted Image

Then it would be really hard to even tell that door is there, and would flow so much better together.

Yea dude it would look better I have been looking for a better handle I might could make one out of wood that would be a Chevy Bow tie and that would be badass. Also I might try to find hinges to do that with. Thanks that was a hella help now I have more work todo.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Yea I could do that I am going to probably do what Nismofreak had said and paint the thing black instead of white cause it does stand out and the black would hide it until you turned on the neon.

Well finally got some night pics and a little vid of it beatin.

Enjoy and tell me what you think!!!!

Pic of the car radio and CB radio and mY little blue skull in the cigarette lighter holder thing LOL I wish I could find a red one.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Damn flash wouldn't auto turn off

Posted Image

Posted Image

Amp

Posted Image

Flash Off

Posted Image

Good pic

Posted Image

The little 45 sec vid I made with a song on the radio.

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived