Sonic Electronix

lol i didnt see that..for walls past the b pillar i thought all of them would gain with say windows down due to standing waves no matter the port size? Since larger ports are USUALLY tuned higher, that higher notes have need less length inside the cabin to mature enough to gain a decent spl reading..

If we are talking high SPL applications, they design it in such a way that rarefaction never affects the meter. That's why they can have a 20+dB difference between drivers side and passenger side measurements. They usually set up their distances to match up 78-79hZ quarter waves and customize the cabin to not only withstand the pressure, but direct the behavior of the air.

Opening a window would destroy the entire acoustical setup.

With normal daily drivers, it's like comparing apples and oranges. There's only so much you can do to get upwards of 170 in SS class installs. I know of a few tricks of the trade, but I'm never going to try it.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

if your working with Singer ask him about Jays truck he was the one I knew that had to hold the burp

Sounds good. I already told him the whole situation so I'll bring that up next time we talk.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

whats the artist of "Go Ham"

id need to look at the song again to see what the waveform is doing

ive only done 4-5 songs that are at or above 27db out of a possible 30db in bass alone... and those songs are bass tracks (dj billy e, bass mekanik, sss silicon) with simple ticks and snares that dont take up much data space, whereas most music i do is 23-26db because that is as loud as i can get it while maintaining high enough levels or mids/highs

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived