Bad News First:

So as some of you might have read, my car suddenly wouldnt shift outta park and engine light came on. Turns out to be like 11 codes, my shop and my bro said it was prolly the computer. Changed that = no help. Well sometimes if you can get the codes cleared and allow the computer to complete a fresh cycle it will be fixed.

Took it up to a shop, he cleared the codes three times, each time they come right back on, clutch converter, shift 1-2, shift 3-4 silenoid. Hes like thats your trans going out man. So YAY my trans is dying.. it still drives but its kinda crippled a lil bit. Idk what ima do yet.

Good News:

Me and my dude were driving my car around, ya know up to the shop and just messing around since I havnt heard my subs in like 3 weeks. He aint heard em ever so I wanted to demo it for him. He helped me finish up my Big 3 and at first the subs were getting real stinky like damn... I realized the bat was disconnected and the H/U got reset. Turned off the eq "powerful" BS and back to normal. Anyway he's like yea it pretty loud maybe a 146 in there.

So the next day were driving around windows down to go get some coffee for the women and hes like yea dude its def louder vented (and yea it is significantly louder) mid convo OJ da Juiceman - Im Boomin iirc soon as the low note drops :

34236_463780147795_527012795_6283659_7475010_n.jpg

We just start rollin like LMAO thats not suppossed to happen! He was givin me shit like "oh are sure you werent out here prying at it with a flat head last night?" LMAO thats pretty cool though I guess its like a tiny SPL milestone.

not like when his rearview came off but took chunks of glass with it too, but still :P

Anyway, funny story, broken trans. Ill look into getting it fixed maybe if it isnt like too expensive. Might have to scrap my baby :(

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

COOL STORY BRO

Just stop...its getting old.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d