Resistors That Add Up To 35 Hp **pics**

haha...i don't doubt you one bit. i am just too lazy to find out the rating of the resistors they use so i can go get the same at shack.

HAHA, post a pic of the resistor underneath the shrink wrap & as long as the colors are visible & can tell you the ohm rating. B)

Now all you need is one for more HP & another for better mileage bro! :D

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

HAHA, post a pic of the resistor underneath the shrink wrap & as long as the colors are visible & can tell you the ohm rating. B)

Now all you need is one for more HP & another for better mileage bro! :D

I would post a pic but I already installed it and I am so lazy to go try. Besides, it's all taped up to the sensor plug :mellow:

If this thing causes my computer to up the fuel and burn richer, then the intake should help because it causes more air to flow through. haha :lol:

• 1 month later...

Don't waste your money, the tornado and turbonator do nothing, your intake manifold creates enough turbulence to destroy any swirling effect. Take the $30 and buy a cherry bomb muffler or some ebay rice can, you'll see a bigger gain on the butt dyno. All that resistor does is trick your ECM into "limp home mode" which is a full rich cycle, in theory your gas mileage is about to take a crap.

nsx is a half million dollar car. cost of US$ 462,400

haha i got a 94 saturn sl2, got the same thing basically, but didnt pay no 12 bucks or even 2 bucks for it. just find out the resistance the computer sees from the sensor at 32 deg F and go buy the resistor(used to work at a car dealership in the service dept ;)). all it does is dump fuel into the engine as if it was 32F out, even when its like 95, does work a lil tho on my car cuz it runs good when its cold out(or thinks it is neway)