Sonic Electronix

okay guys. So Imma get the 3rd option on sunday. I called the guy, only thing wrong with the amp is that apparently the bass boost knob broke off at the max setting so its kinda stuck there lol.

Can I counter this by the way I tune it and keeping the settings low from my head unit?

Also, he said it's was one of the first 2 ohm stable amps or something. And the sub is a 4ohm 12 inch. He mentioned it would prob. run fine if I dont bridge it and just run it off one channel. What do you guys think?

Whats the best way to wire this up?

Here is info on the amp btw: http://www.interfireaudio.com/amplifiers/IFH_series.html

Anyone have an idea on how I'd wire this up from whats above.

NONE OF THEM

best words of wisdom ive ever said is SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR SOMETHING NICE!!! in the long run you will love your self and your wallet will when you go to resale :)

check out the for sale section here lots a good quality shit for cheap :clapping:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

NONE OF THEM

best words of wisdom ive ever said is SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR SOMETHING NICE!!! in the long run you will love your self and your wallet will when you go to resale :)

check out the for sale section here lots a good quality shit for cheap :clapping:

I'll check out the sale section. But I cant spend more than 100. I have more, but i cant spend more. It's a long story.

Anyone on the wiring info? It's a single voice coil btw.

I'd listen to elite on this one. It's understandable that you want bass now but it's all embarrassing shit if you ask me. just save or do what you gotta do to wait and get better equip. sonicelectronix.com has Kicker Comp woofers buy one get one free. Get a decent system piece by piece.

Derp.