onelivinlarge Posted June 26, 2010 Author Report Posted June 26, 2010 all i know is its a 15in jl for 100 and its like 3 years old and in the factory box. so i guess i will go see it since the guy is 30mins away 1) lookj to left 2) NOTICE BLKUE 3) ME > Y9OU 4) that is all
korey_hofer Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 lmao at everybody talking out of there ass $100 is a great deal for that old school sub it will shit on the new version of the w3 previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
onelivinlarge Posted June 26, 2010 Author Report Posted June 26, 2010 lmao at everybody talking out of there ass $100 is a great deal for that old school sub it will shit on the new version of the w3 then worth going and seeing it since its in the box and all? 1) lookj to left 2) NOTICE BLKUE 3) ME > Y9OU 4) that is all
korey_hofer Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 yes they sound great, the old school JL stuff is worth more than the new stuff imo previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
onelivinlarge Posted June 26, 2010 Author Report Posted June 26, 2010 it looks like this and in jl wedge ported 2tone box 1) lookj to left 2) NOTICE BLKUE 3) ME > Y9OU 4) that is all
onelivinlarge Posted June 26, 2010 Author Report Posted June 26, 2010 this is the exact one right here i hhad to find the pic 1) lookj to left 2) NOTICE BLKUE 3) ME > Y9OU 4) that is all
korey_hofer Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 yeah I know which one it is they only made the 15" in one style previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
thepolicerhere Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 You would be paying for the name, you can do MUCH better with many different brands mentioned on this forum, no matter what your budget is. Well, JL is a little bit of step up from Dual. Sorry. Although I see Walmart has a 2000 watt Dual amp for $43.99 after the roll back. That's a pretty good deal to get into car audio. Box and sub for $100. I say go for it.
steven Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 I had that exact same subs before the only bad thing was one of the tinsel leads snapped and was unrepairable without removing the dust cap. They sounded okay considering it was a prefab box I say do it.
korey_hofer Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 looks like it's a "ho" box. series tuned 6th order. not the best box for playing flat but it's better than nothing previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.