gibralter taylor. meet up whos down

chewie

Ok here is the deal ... Saturday is the normal knock em sock em shoot out with the king of the streets award up for grabs again.

After hashing some stuff out and working with usma we are able to offer a fund raiser show for sunday July 18th at Taylor the day after.

Here is the break down.

A lady in our car club Tresa Thompson was badly beaten and then set on fire in her car by a abusive partner and was murdered leaving behind 3 younger children with no parents now there is a funds donation fundraiser going on for her all over the metro area.

Send Fundraiser going on that weekend with USMA is Toys for Tots! We all know how this program works. Unwrapped new toy Under 10$ or more if you like its up to you. Goes to needy family's all over the city.

Saturday 2x Greg Zoller Head Judge DB Drag and Bass Race as planned with King of the Streets and new location with plenty of room and lots of space to demo or do whatever the heck you want. Draggin Competition Later in the night for the lowrider guys n Draggin Detroit Show.

Sunday: Hoasted with the help of myself-New Horizon and Team Sound Impressions.

THis will be NON profit show! No Trophies Just Certs with NO frames.

Entry fee: $20.00 Money Proceeds go to Teresa Thompsons Fundraiser to help her children left behind with no parents.

If you bring a New Toy for Toys For Tots You will get $10.00 Off your $20.00 Entry Fee and again More money to The Thompson Family.

Its a win win Show guys. 1x show and your helping people who really need help!

Please Please Under Stand This Right now!!! Im very serious!

I need a good turn out for SATURDAY! So if you want to be the guy who I'll save a few bucks because Sunday is cheaper then you can KISS THIS SHOW GOOD BUY FOREVER! Were doing sunday for charity. But Expences and Greg Zoller putting his butt on the line with me to make this show even HAPPEN this year is a MUST WIN! Everyone knows this show has always been one of the better ones less a few bickers here n there. We got all of last years problems resolved and were ready to rock!!! Should be a AWESOME turnout for the car show portion too so bring a camera!

So again Please. If you can't make saturday for a legit reason thats fine. Please come sunday if you can for a good cause.

But if you can only make 1 or the other I NEED you there Saturday to support what almost wasent this year. If you make both AWESOME! You helped people in need and got a 3x weekend all in 1 [smile]

I think I made My point? hahaha

There are very cheap but nice Hotel and Motels in the area. If you wanna crash at my house I have room but just double check with me before you assume you can have room to sleep here lol Last year I think I had 6 or 7 people. [smile]

Thanks again and Feel free to text or call me at 248-802-1534 if you would like to know any other info..

I should have atleast 3 generators there and will be spliting lines for 5$ per person for the day.

Thats is so far guys.....

I'll keep everyone updated!

After screwing up my back I won't be there this weekend as I'll be down in Columbus visiting Aaron (was supposed to go down this past weekend)to get my stuff sorted out. While I do want to go I would rather get my beat back! ;)

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived