gibralter taylor. meet up whos down

chewie

I really dislike people that always have something negative to say about everyone's stuff...yet don't have shit of your own.

you are really entertaining me. You just told me that you never sad anything about me knocking peoples equipment. Idk if this is a cry for help or if you are just a douche bag, but you are entertaining as can be none the less. There were participants that the actual people in charge were straight up making fun of to the spectators as soon as the competitors

door would close. Im assuming you said something to them too, in person. As far as bein picked on, that doesnt really happen once you reach a certain age but thanks for your concern. Keep up with your immature insulting and excessive profanity though, its pretty funny

thanks for the demos bigpimpin i want some AQ's now. 49panel it was nice of you to make my lil brother make diff faces real quick lol

omg I want em too lmao his car was bammin

You just told me that you never sad anything about me knocking peoples equipment.

It was a generalized statement...I didn't single you out. But I didn't occlude you, so I guess it's reasonable to take it personally.
There were participants that the actual people in charge were straight up making fun of to the spectators as soon as the competitors door would close. Im assuming you said something to them too, in person.

I heard them make fun of a couple people, but I believe they were friends, and the people heard them (the one guy with the Scion, and Singer for example). I did not stand close most of the day though (it was too hot, and things were taking a long time, and I mainly went to check out the classics anyway), so I don't know if they said anything unprofessional. Honestly, everyone I interacted with was pretty cool. There was no shit talking, even about the stuff they clearly didn't like...but yes, I would have said something. Speaking my mind is not an internet phenomenon.

Ad 420- les knock this shit off. Neither of us will give it up and we wont get anywhere. I have no desire to argue via internet

I knocked it off after my last post...and I deleted the antagonistic parts from your reply. And I wouldn't call it arguing, but I don't care to do it no matter what you call it.

So we'll both be adults and handle things as such: KNIFE FIGHT TO THE DEATH AT NEXT YEAR'S SHOW! :P

omg I want em too lmao his car was bammin

LoL thanks Guys.

And I was parked next to Singer for most of the time Saturday night.

Official scores before the show was a 149.6 @ 42hz.

Tuned to 28 with a sweep it did a 144.4 @ 26hz. I didn't realize there was a 26hz tone on the DB drag disc or I would have used it. (No Tones on the Zune, either.)

Would have had a 150 because Jacob (2loud4umorris) went crazy with the duct tape. (Please tell me someone got a picture of that.

Literally as they called me into the lanes for Eliminations, my shit started acting up.

With no signal through the RCA's. the passenger sub was thumping up and down. I was like "FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU NOT MUH AMP I JUST GOT BACK!!!!"

Ran into the lanes and tried it anyway, babied it to a 144.8.

Pulled back to my spot, pulled the box back to look at the amp.

Motherfucking, Goddamn, Son-Of-A-Bitch RCA fell out of the second amp.

Fuck You AudioPipe RCA that cost me my third place trophy/150db......

LoL thanks Guys.

And I was parked next to Singer for most of the time Saturday night.

Official scores before the show was a 149.6 @ 42hz.

Tuned to 28 with a sweep it did a 144.4 @ 26hz. I didn't realize there was a 26hz tone on the DB drag disc or I would have used it. (No Tones on the Zune, either.)

Would have had a 150 because Jacob (2loud4umorris) went crazy with the duct tape. (Please tell me someone got a picture of that.

Literally as they called me into the lanes for Eliminations, my shit started acting up.

With no signal through the RCA's. the passenger sub was thumping up and down. I was like "FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU NOT MUH AMP I JUST GOT BACK!!!!"

Ran into the lanes and tried it anyway, babied it to a 144.8.

Pulled back to my spot, pulled the box back to look at the amp.

Motherfucking, Goddamn, Son-Of-A-Bitch RCA fell out of the second amp.

Fuck You AudioPipe RCA that cost me my third place trophy/150db......

I asked what you had in there while that shit was playing and when you told me I couldnt here shit. I was like "oh alright sweet man" lmao. What do you have that tuned to?

I guess I'll put up some pics from the show. They're taken with my Blackberry so not that great of quality. Also have some vids taken with my BB too. I might put them up. Got a lot of demos, thanks guys (BigPimpin, 46panel, Singer, ect.)

On with the pics

IMG00414.jpg

IMG00433.jpg

IMG00434.jpg

IMG00432.jpg

IMG00440.jpg

IMG00443.jpg

IMG00444.jpg

IMG00445.jpg

IMG00456.jpg

IMG00455.jpg

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

I asked what you had in there while that shit was playing and when you told me I couldnt here shit. I was like "oh alright sweet man" lmao. What do you have that tuned to?

ROFLMFAO.

I've done that shit before too. Don't want to look like and idiot because you couldn't hear so you just say, "K. Cool." LoL.

When I was doing the loud demo's, 39hz. Did a little demoing with it @ 28hz but not too much.

42hz kicks you in the head @ like a 147 so it's better than a 142 @ 26hz. LoL

Archived