description of the sub

When choosing a subwoofer for their signature system, some individuals prefer sonic accuracy while others prefer hard-hitting cannon-like sound. Sound Storm Laboratories has developed a new subwoofer that gives you BOTH. The polypropylene cone and 2.5” aluminum voice coils help make the SLR12D is a top performer in both the SPL and SQ categories. The SLR12D boasts an impressive 2,500 watts of peak power handling and excellent frequency response from 25Hz to 2kHz. For technical questions about this product including ideal box dimensions, please visit our website, www.soundstormlab.com, or call a technician at 888.38.STORM. When it comes to building an impressive and affordable home-quality theater in your vehicle, Sound Storm is your solution. Let us prove to you that…everything else is just noise.

i wonder how well one would like 4k rms? lmao i rather buy the hifi 12s that were like 40 bucks a piece..

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

I'm have been temporarily using a SSL 4ch amp on my component set. It is COMPLETE SHIT. Been very tempted to go back to using just the head unit. Very low quality build design. No, I didn't buy it. It was given to me for free and will be thrown away when I get unlazy enough to unhook it.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

never seen anything put out by soundstorm that was even halfway decent I dont even know how the hell they are even still in buisness

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1