Second Skin Audio

Got A Box On The Go Finally

Quin

those r some bad ass lookin subs. nice build.

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

cheers bud ;) i got a vid coming up,, my bro's borrowing my dvd cam so i got my photo cam only, its shite,, but yeah,, comin up,, nothin impressive it just basicly shows the subs DO work LOL

Edit :

heres the vid, cameras rubbish - like i said, anyway..

Posted Image

was the song skippin or somethin?

those things sound nice, imagine with the extra 1200 each ! :o:o:o

oh, hey could u take a close pic of the box, it looks great! from what i can see, u colored it with like a gray color and silver baffel which looks tight side to side with the orion subs color :D

GREAT JOB MAN! B)

• '02 Jetta
  • (1) Fi Btl 18 Inch Sub
  • Big box FTW!
  • Installed the HU.. finally...
  • Look for a H.O. Alt
    yea... it bangs.. but still need some few things

0000002102154.gif

0001897780.gif

00000000004987.gif

sounds loud, get a good clear video of the subz movin and send it to ROE.

ive already sent taht vid to roe, il do another n send that too! jus waitin til 2moro to do it with the better cam, the subs r hardly moving tho.

the box color was my bros idea, it looks nice, but the pain kinda comes off LOL,, i wasnt to bothered about that, just wanted to get it in the car!!!

might just carpet it anyway, i need some batterys now,, got the whole trunk free too :D :D :D

oh and the cd didnt start skipping, i think something happend to the camera, i dunno why it did that, il shoot some vids later on n c if theyr any better ;)

yet again the camera lets me down slightly, but heres another vid,, my bro's took the cam i wanted to film with.

note, the car battery is basicly dead, iv had to hook up a charger to it while playin :lol:

1 more amp to go, then its some yellow tops :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

the subs, they hardly move,, i kno the camera footage is rubish, but the things dont move half as much as they need2

yet again the camera lets me down slightly, but heres another vid,, my bro's took the cam i wanted to film with.

note, the car battery is basicly dead, iv had to hook up a charger to it while playin :lol:

1 more amp to go, then its some yellow tops :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

the subs, they hardly move,, i kno the camera footage is rubish, but the things dont move half as much as they need2

are those 15's or 18's? they look bigger than 12's I know that much.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived