alright well about a week ago, i saw that my temp thing in the dash was only going on when the beat it, found it kinda funny until it completely when off, so assuming its just a loose connect somewhere, after beating on the casing and having it click back completely on the went back to the beat ( kinda like a strobe light LOL) but yeah i need to know how to either take the casing off, or would i have to COMPLETELY remove the head liner in order to get to this, and if the headliner needs to be removed HOW, i cant seem to find anyscrews :/!!??? cars in my sig

gets annoying to have to play a 46hz tone to see what the temp is outside and how much gas i have left mileage wise :lol:

edit: looks like this http://www.wjjeeps.com/evic1.jpg

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

If your have to remove your headliner, your have to remove the OH SHIT handles, the lights and any trim pieces. It should come right out

If your have to remove your headliner, your have to remove the OH SHIT handles, the lights and any trim pieces. It should come right out

id rather not remove it lol, but i looked at the console and it seems to have a nail holding it in place or something its not a screw O.o, id rather make it a half hour job other then a 4 hour job :/

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

id rather not remove it lol, but i looked at the console and it seems to have a nail holding it in place or something its not a screw O.o, id rather make it a half hour job other then a 4 hour job :/

Well you can remove that without taking out the headliner, YOU HAVE TO REMOVE IT TO TAKE OUT the headliner so there is a way, I had to play with mine to figure it out. Of couse i have a older model jeep but still. I have found jeeps to be "unique" when it comes to any work that needs to get done.

Well you can remove that without taking out the headliner, YOU HAVE TO REMOVE IT TO TAKE OUT the headliner so there is a way, I had to play with mine to figure it out. Of couse i have a older model jeep but still. I have found jeeps to be "unique" when it comes to any work that needs to get done.

X2 that piece has to come out to get the headliner out. not familiar with that model jeep, but look for any covers, pops, etc. that could be covering screws or clips. those lights might come out first, and its possible that there are screws behind them. just use caution and pull on it slightly. where it doesnt move as much is where its being retained.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco