Sundown Audio

OCT System of the month VOTE 48 sa 10s

alright i decided to turn it up to see how it sounds right now before i finish it up. so keep in mind the sheetmetal up top is still going to flex until i fill the void with foam. but i just wanted to see how the steel headliner i build flexed or if it flexed at all which it does NOT! WOOT. stoked

th_MOV04056.jpg

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

...I JUST noticed that this is the same build on mwcap

Im a total :noob: :noob: :noob: :noob:

I still think you should fill it with concrete

nope no concrete in this thing. the bass response seems WAY WAY better than it was before. i havent metered it yet to see if i gained because i have a few things left to do but im way happier how it sounds now though. definetly feel a huge gain in the ammount of air it produces.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

DAAAAMMMNNNN

that shit gets BUSY! man if your ever in wisconsin... holla, or turn up ya volume :santa:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

alright i decided to turn it up to see how it sounds right now before i finish it up. so keep in mind the sheetmetal up top is still going to flex until i fill the void with foam. but i just wanted to see how the steel headliner i build flexed or if it flexed at all which it does NOT! WOOT. stoked

th_MOV04056.jpg

What song was this?

And that shit looked vicious.

Still mad roof flex even with the steel in. LoL