Sundown Audio

OCT System of the month VOTE 48 sa 10s

Ya man whenever you are unbusy let me know please :) ive never seen/heard a 150+ car.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

so come to find out an amp / 4 subs were out of phase this whole time. i gotta crawl in the box and rewire it tomorrow. for now i just changed the phase on that amp to match. so i guess it should hopefully be louder now that everything is flowing the same direction haha.

I fail since i wired it all myself. but hell it was one of the last rows of subs i put in so i was exhausted. simple mistake when wiring up 48 subs. hell it took me 10 hours to do it all anyways.

so its safe to say that my score is not as good as it should have been or will be. not sure how the broken roof brace is going to effect my score yet either. sold my TL so i gotta borrow the one at the shop and see how its changed.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Fuck the numbers bro, get you a stripper pole and your line driver working and wang on it.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Fuck the numbers bro, get you a stripper pole and your line driver working and wang on it.

oh believe me i will be :) should still have the pole laying around that i had in my van that was no use because the windshield did not flex so we took it out. so hopefully we still have it because its a large piece of square tube steel.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Dude's trolling. He's used to metering usaci style on jacked up AudioControls.

come on dude!!!! you have 48 10s! and when i seen the holes you cut and got all excited to see the video. i have to say i was so let down because this thing should have just exploded the cab of the vehicle! either way it is a very impressive build and i learned a lot about build technique...

i built mine for music as well and i do a 158+ sealed on the glass! and i have a wicked wind machine! i mean you tell me if this looks like something thats on a jacked up audiocontrol! i mean after all..... USACI USES THE TERMLAB AS THEIR OFFICIAL METER.

but just for fun lets see what the audiocontrol does!

this is spam imo, its not allowed here