I have been trying to find ways to remove this damn Norton. Actually last time I clicked the Uninstall button under the norton folder, I got a message that said the shortcut is not there and it deleted the icon for "uninstall". I have tried turning Windows Firewall off to see if that would do teh trick. Same shit.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I have been trying to find ways to remove this damn Norton. Actually last time I clicked the Uninstall button under the norton folder, I got a message that said the shortcut is not there and it deleted the icon for "uninstall". I have tried turning Windows Firewall off to see if that would do teh trick. Same shit.

Gotta go in your services to turn it off all the way.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

wish i could help but last time i removed it was like 7 years ago so i cant remember sorry

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs)

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front

2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

So you tried uninstalling it in the control panel where all the programs are listed?

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

Yeah.

Rebel I went to services and Stopped anything that had to do with Norton and Windows firewall....still same, nothing.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Yeah.

Rebel I went to services and Stopped anything that had to do with Norton and Windows firewall....still same, nothing.

Same as in firefox or norton and windows firewall still running? And did you restart after?

Edited by Rebel4055

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Had the same problem, i started to use google chrome, its pretty damn fast, just you cant change the skins (that i know of)

HAHA thats what I did too!!!!!

it might be your comp itself. the EXACT same thing happen to me, but it was with safari and mcafee, i somehow got ahold of a virus that made it past everything and gave me the problems you did, but ALOT more issues as time past. i just did a complete wipe and started over. it was the only thing that fixed my problem

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Restarted...nothing

I stopped Windows Firewall

Nothing listed for Firefox

Norton Internet Security was listed as "Started" under the "status" column..but the only options that were not greyed out is, refresh, properties and help. Nothing else is available for me to click

d(-__-)b

Firefox works perfect up untill i update it.

IE and Chrome work fine. I am on IE now.

As far as just changing to another Browser...sure I could but I am more interested in finding a fix for this.

d(-__-)b