Scammed by sound xtreme (Tim Roy)

my 8.1 guts look like shit too.

just the way they come. solder joints could be better.

does it work?

if so... who cares, be happy it wasnt doa from the guy.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

my 8.1 guts look like shit too.

just the way they come. solder joints could be better.

does it work?

if so... who cares, be happy it wasnt doa from the guy.

Kind of like buying a car that looks good, get a car fax after you buy it and find out its been totaled. Be happy it looks good; even though you will never sell it hu?

Kind of like buying a car that looks good, get a car fax after you buy it and find out its been totaled. Be happy it looks good; even though you will never sell it hu?

in all honesty most of us dont buy things with the sole intention of reselling it...lol i know sounds funny coming from me, but yea.

Like raysaid, be glad it works properly, all the others ive seen went up in smoke and afterwards werent repairable at all. IMO you should have done some research before buying that amp anyhow, probably one of the worse resale value amps out there due to the issues with them, lack of support and lack of being able to get them fixed thanks to poor design.