Sundown Audio

Spl Amps

Anyone running an SPL amp? Im wondering since they are pretty cheap and say they can put out a lot but that could be to good to be true. If your running one or know if there decent or well overrated let me know please.

Joe

System:

18" MA Audio 1800XL (older one)

Box 4.14 cubes tuned at 32hz

Pioneer DEH-1900MP Dash Player

Hifonics BXI-1606D running at 2 ohms

Factory speakers other than the back which are scosche 5X7's

ok amps over rated but dollar per watt i dont think they can be beat , other than spending more probaly triple the price and get wattage along with good looks and quality as well

but bottom line for a poor man or working man the amps work out great and put out a decent power amount

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Yeah. Well i just want something that'll put out a good clean signal at 2 ohms with about 1200 or 1500 watts for my sub. Money is tight so ive been going through all sorts of thoughts of amps to buy. Id love to get a Rockford BD1500 but yeah idk if steve will still have one for when i get the money. Just looking for other options

System:

i personlay run the poweracoustik 3000D and for 300 dollars it does atleast the wattage you want at 2 ohms , did a test on my 3000D and i was able to get a clean 72.7 volts on a 40hz test tone, you do the wattage math =D

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Hmm sounds good to me. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9281_P...+PS1-3000D.html. is that the amp you are talking about? Cause if so then damn ill go for that one if not find one for cheaper somewhere.

System:

http://www.echo-electronics.com/index.php?...roducts_id=1107

thats the amp but its much cheaper else where

A3000DB

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Basically its not overrated nor really underrated? I might just go that route cause they seem good.

System: