polk?

fmedina

yes I am its a 1000 watt 2ohm stable I highly doubt the power rating but its great for the mids and highs I had them on my fosgate punch 200 and they sounded even better but I am using that amp in my car but they sound good on that ma audio amp my wife can't tell a difference but I will never get those back from her she loves the mids and highs

hahaha im thinkin if i should do that. hook up my 4 speakers on my 2ch. i was goin to buy another 2ch amp for the rear speakers. so each pair (front and back) have their own amp. eh?

I have some db650s and love them, stepping up to the mm series though. Don't waste your time with powering them with a head unit imo.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I have some db650s and love them, stepping up to the mm series though. Don't waste your time with powering them with a head unit imo.

ya i kno i plan on powerin them wit a amp. how much can they really handle?

i'll go make a vid in a few mins, if it dont rain

i got 1 comp set and 1 coax wired to left channel of 2ch amp, and 1 comp set and 1 coax wired to right channel of 2ch amp, i have no problem with this at all but the db coax dont like alot of power tho but the comp set takes it like a champ tho, but the coax are holding up nicely

but anyways im gunna redo my geo's system after a few, prolly do 2 sets of 6&1/2 comps up front, a set of 3&1/2's on A pillars with 4's in dash, 5&1/4's in rear doors if i can make a pod for them to fit right, and 2 sets of 6&1/2 coax's in rear deck

3&1/2's will be ran from deck, and so will 4's if they will fit right or maby just run the 3&1/2's off deck front and 5&1/2's off deck rear

and front comps off my pr150.2, and the rear coax off my majestic 300w 2ch, or im just gunna run 2 comp sets active or i unno, got to much shit just setting around not getting used so i unno what im gunna do yet, but subs will be 2 mtx 8000 15's sealed off in trunk behind seats with amp rack in trunk, should get loud i think

anyways polk ftw, kickers sound good and i have them also but i love my polks more tho

and if u heard the polks in a sound board or something then i dunno how they will sound, but they sound even better when i had my other battery in my truck, but anyways i'll try for a vid if i can, gunna get rid of one set of my 15's for some 10's so i can get a lil bit of bump in my truck, these 8's aint cuttin it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ya i kno i plan on powerin them wit a amp. how much can they really handle?

they say 300peak on the mids them selves but in all reality i dunno what they can handle, but it depends on what freq u got em xovered at tho, i fed mine around 75-100rms @100htz and they shine but it takes some time to adjust the sound tho, and it depends on the quality of the music as well, i can play some celine dion and they got some killer sq but when i put in some damn rap shit i unno lol, i listen to to much different shit to adjust to a certian type of music, thats why i sometimes adjust my amps and mids n highs to either techno or bass

i really need a o-scope tho

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived