Sonic Electronix

shit, didnt see the port there. my bad on the error. thought it was sealed, seen the vid but skipped the whole thread. port is pretty small imo. still want to see me naked? only if i have a mask on. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

shit, didnt see the port there. my bad on the error. thought it was sealed, seen the vid but skipped the whole thread. port is pretty small imo. still want to see me naked? only if i have a mask on. lol

save it for ya girl or guy no one here wants to see that... except for cracker :rofl:

holy fuck just saw the first post and you changed everything!?!?

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

save it for ya girl or guy no one here wants to see that... except for cracker :rofl:

xD ok. for the my girl though. lol. but if he gonna stick with type r's, add another one with a bigger box of course, AND A BIGGER PORT SO YOU WONT CONFUSE PPL LIKE MY DUMBASS. LOL

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

xD ok. for the my girl though. lol. but if he gonna stick with type r's, add another one with a bigger box of course, AND A BIGGER PORT SO YOU WONT CONFUSE PPL LIKE MY DUMBASS. LOL

im with you mang i dont even see a fucking port :lol: :lol:

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

im with you mang i dont even see a fucking port :lol: :lol:

i was just wondering that too.

BUT HE STILL DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION ON THE PORT DIMENSIONS!

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i was just wondering that too.

BUT HE STILL DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION ON THE PORT DIMENSIONS!

maybe its a premade box. he did say he has it tuned to 30-33hz. telling us that he is not sure the dimensions at all.

holy fuck just saw the first post and you changed everything!?!?

hja ya i do agree that the first post was retarted lol so i redid it so i wont sound so retarted lol

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

hja ya i do agree that the first post was retarted lol so i redid it so i wont sound so retarted lol

well you did the opposite... for all of us who where here from the start, it makes you look like an ever bigger retard :rofl: :rofl:

haha and you should REALLY ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS ABOUT TEH PORT!

24v1fe8.png

uh, i dont think anyone missed it the 1st time.

give me port dimensions!

edit - fuck ya! i got support! lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

maybe its a premade box. he did say he has it tuned to 30-33hz. telling us that he is not sure the dimensions at all.

haha i do know the port is 2 inches wide "(probaly not big enough lol) but it does go in almost all the way 1 inch from the wood soemthing like that lol my box is tunned to 30-33hz peakrs at 45hz to be honest all we did was draw the box on paper and there ya go hahah my dads an engineer so he didint need to use a calculator or anything like that

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

Archived