Dang man thats rough and everyone said that meps was so bad but i didnt have any problems as we can see a doctor called and said i was great and all that, but best of luck to you too man and ill have many pics trust me haha

thanks brotha. and nice. cant wait lol

Haha well thanks i mean i wasnt sure because of all the guys that have avatars of girls

You know I have noticed that, is it the lack of female presence as to why they've done that LOL

Heres the video for CCT ( Combat Control)

theres a Halo jump that i will do where i jump from 38,000-50,000 feet and we can't pull till 1,500feet so it'll be fun as fauk XD

that looks fucking bomb dude!!! and 50,00ft to 1500.... id shit my pants 5 times lol!!! but congrats on everything and the girl!!!

btw gritz i thought you where a guy but its cool to see a member (thats a female) that is actually active. ive seen you all over smd within the last week. usually the girls on here are on like once a year :angry: hah

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I guess haha your making a good point but very few females can get into car audio. haha i mean hell my girlfriend wants to get a little crx or geo metro and make a burp car just so she can compete with me haha. so in a few years we will do that for her as long as we dont have any kids xD

that looks fucking bomb dude!!! and 50,00ft to 1500.... id shit my pants 5 times lol!!! but congrats on everything and the girl!!!

btw gritz i thought you where a guy but its cool to see a member (thats a female) that is actually active. ive seen you all over smd within the last week. usually the girls on here are on like once a year :angry: hah

yeah its gona be so much fun my moms is getting me at least one jump class before i leave for basic just so i can get one jump under my belt

I guess haha your making a good point but very few females can get into car audio. haha i mean hell my girlfriend wants to get a little crx or geo metro and make a burp car just so she can compete with me haha. so in a few years we will do that for her as long as we dont have any kids xD

cool ass girl dude! shes a keeper :santa: :santa: :santa:

hah but seriously it think grits is the first actual ACTIVE female member and it would be cool as hell to get more girls active here. kickgirl, mrs.p... and others are never on lol... rock on grits

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Heres the video for CCT ( Combat Control)

theres a Halo jump that i will do where i jump from 38,000-50,000 feet and we can't pull till 1,500feet so it'll be fun as fauk XD

No Way I would have me a heart-a-quit!!!!! Cause I'd be screamin "I'M GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" all the way lol