Are yellow fog lights legal to drive with on in California? Or states near by.. I travel a lot..

-Are they the best color in fog and if so.. why don't we see more of them on the road?..

I'm really liking the idea of yellow lights in the front but just worried of getting molested by the five O..

Make Money, Move On

pretty sure its just for show and ive been seeing it more and more on import tuners. Id rather have a nice bright crisp white light.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You think yellow fogs are just for show huh.. makes sense.. I checked out online a while back on the best visible color and there really is not physical evidence on this topic.. which is pretty wicked weird. they have some scientist lighting site that pretty much says a whole lot of nothing. I just did another search.. best source here

yellow fog lights

I've been looking around for a product that will tint like vht nite shades tint spray but in THE COLOR YELLOW OR BLUE.. anyone know of it and where??

i can go into the light spectrum aspect if youd like.....

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

a dim yellow fog lite is better in the fog than brite lites that are more reflective(white, blue etc) but the purpose of a fog lite is to only turne them on in dense fog driving and the headlites would be turned off. people that drive around with their extra lites on all the time annoy the fuck out of me...just as much as the ones who drive at night with only "parking lights" on. yall need to stop being all high and mighty about looks and remember that its about safety of the others on the road. if these laws cannot be adheared to stay the fuck in your apartment driveway!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

a dim yellow fog lite is better in the fog than brite lites that are more reflective(white, blue etc) but the purpose of a fog lite is to only turne them on in dense fog driving and the headlites would be turned off. people that drive around with their extra lites on all the time annoy the fuck out of me...just as much as the ones who drive at night with only "parking lights" on. yall need to stop being all high and mighty about looks and remember that its about safety of the others on the road. if these laws cannot be adheared to stay the fuck in your apartment driveway!

yea the yellow is ment to almost cut through the fog for better driving conditions, hes right.

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

i was out crusin with a friend and he had yellow fogs. it was a really foggy night but when he turned on his fogs it was pretty damn clear... so thats just my .02

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Archived