I'd say 1-2 weeks (where I work, we are understaffed and busy, so it may be faster wherever you are) and we'd charge around 2500 just for the paint work for a full color change (jambs, interior areas where you see the color, etc.) PLUS any bodywork. Remove & Install (R&I) time for the handles, emblems, quarter glass, most likely taking doors, hood, hatch off the car, it all adds up. But on the other hand, we mostly do insurance work/repair, so a custom shop may be a good amount cheaper, AND be faster. We turn out about 100 cars a week, while the busiest custom shop I know of around here MIGHT get 1-2 cars done each week lol. But stay away from Maaco or any of those "$399 paint job" companies. You will get what you pay for.

Sorry for the long post..

Theres a 2005 tahoe here thats a nasty color but very cheap. Id like to get it repainted a dif color and stuff so i got a quote for 4,600.00 at a local chevrolet dealor just last week.

Edit- thats front bumper and back bumper color coated as well. Midnite black with a clear nothing special.

Edited by Bumpindemlowzz

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

thanks guys,,i did have a quote myself,,it was $5500,,but it was going to take the shop a month, because they did more insurance work,,,i guess if i want it faster i need to slam it into something,,joke

Edited by doubleD