Odd Question That Needs Answered...

Well I am 40 and there is a lot of people on the Forum between 35-45, you would be surprised. So I don't think its the age group as it is probably personal preference from your parents. Also a lot of competitions that I have been to there has been a surprising amount of older people competing.

Yeah, HotDog is old as hell. LoL J/K dude.

If you ever saw hotdog in real life, he does not look like the kind of person that is into Car Audio.

Definitely does not fit the profile.

I would think a lot of it has to do with upbringings.

Maybe they got the idea put into their head by their parents that car audio is evil.

It's a vicious cycle.

All im gonna say it get a job and pay for it yourself.That way all they can do is yell and thats it lol.my parents get kinda mad when i blow money on this but they dont really care since its MY MONEY.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Well guys my prblem is solved, my car took a shit so i pulled everything out, my gpa got an 86 ponitac 6000 4 cyl for $800 (he is a snapon dealer and gets hella deals) that im buying off of him. in a little bit im going to be making a for sale post to sell all of my stuff and when the car is paid off its my name on the title, which in turn means i can do whatever the fuck i want to my car (thinking 3 18" RD sonances in a wall, but that wont be till winter)

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Well guys my prblem is solved, my car took a shit so i pulled everything out, my gpa got an 86 ponitac 6000 4 cyl for $800 (he is a snapon dealer and gets hella deals) that im buying off of him. in a little bit im going to be making a for sale post to sell all of my stuff and when the car is paid off its my name on the title, which in turn means i can do whatever the fuck i want to my car (thinking 3 18" RD sonances in a wall, but that wont be till winter)

Why not just stick it all in a closet until you have the car in your name and then you can just continue on with what you have until you are ready to buy more stuff? So at least then you don't spend money you can't afford just to have some audiozzz. Maybe you have patience. Cuz I don't. lol

Unless you need the money to fund the new car?

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Ya if i dont sell the audio stuff its gonna take like 6 months to pay it off...sell the audio stuff its payed off like next month, and i cant do anything until it is in my name.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)