Sonic Electronix

Hey Fellas! I am relatively new here but I have been in the game and installing as a hobbie for a while. Back when PPI Art Series Amps were THE SHIT! LOL So I thought I might post up something I think is really important. Especially when you are tuning your system and adjusting the sensitivity on your amplifiers. So I hear everyone talk about downloading Test Tones from ROE. Ok, obviously they DON'T know what the hell they are doing over there because they posted all their Test Tones in a COMPRESSED/LOSSY (MP3) Format! The funny thing is you hear everyone talk about "make sure it is at reference level(-0db)" yet, they download an MP3 as a Test Tone? LOL Really? I learned a little equation a really long time ago when I first started producing music and it stuck with me every since then. You can apply this equation with car audio also. It goes like this, SHIT IN = SHIT OUT. You put an MP3 or any other compressed format Test Tone IN and you get an Inaccurate reading OUT. I produce music so I know how a lossy format will effect the fine tuning process. That being said, whenever you are tuning a system make sure you use a LOSSLESS FORMAT like WAV. That was my rant! LOL In the RAR file, I have included a Notepad file with a track list! As a general rule of thumb, you want to test your Mids/Highs Amplifier with a 1k Test Tone and you will want to test your Sub Amp(s) with a 50hz Test Tone. Fellas enjoy these Audio Test Tones!

Click this Link to Download ------> http://www.mediafire.com/?zkga2qwjyuy

-Baseline

Edited by Baseline

Noob comes in and wants us to download something? Lol Looks pretty suspicious.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Noob comes in and wants us to download something? Lol Looks pretty suspicious.

Alex, bro first of all I am not a NOOB. Yes, I am new here, and you should welcome new people here instead of have a DOUCHE BAG attitude and think something is wrong. You should be grateful I took the time to get all the files together RAR them and upload them to a server for everyone to download. Did I have to? NO I didn't but I like to help out that is the whole point of this community. However, I DID NOT upload the files for DOUCHE BAGS LIKE YOU! Thanx for for the warm welcome bro! ;)

-Baseline

Edited by Baseline

thanks dude, to many high freq. stuff there tho, would be better off putting a 30-40hz sweet, and not skip so much and 31.5 hz? random numbers lol

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I learned a little equation a really long time ago when I first started producing music and it stuck with me every since then. You can apply this equation with car audio also. It goes like this, SHIT IN = SHIT OUT.

-Baseline

I lol'd. And I'm sigging this.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alex, bro first of all I am not a NOOB. Yes, I am new here, and you should welcome new people here instead of have a DOUCHE BAG attitude and think something is wrong. You should be grateful I took the time to get all the files together RAR them and upload them to a server for everyone to download. Did I have to? NO I didn't but I like to help out that is the whole point of this community. However, I DID NOT upload the files for DOUCHE BAGS LIKE YOU! Thanx for for the warm welcome bro! ;)

-Baseline

Lol, I just don't trust downloads from a new poster. Is that hard to understand?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

-Baseline

I did not download it for the same reason.

shit like that does happen on here.