BeatBox Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 No more than the stocks did cool, i like them. nice and simple Milanni cool whips? I looked at those too. are these the ones u speak of hope u dont mind posting this pic jessiew
raolito1980 Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 Nice shoes man. I bet it feels different from the stocks!! 2012 GMC SIerra CC System Build Headunit--Stock Sub Amp--DC 2.0k Subs--2-SA8v2's Enclosure--Need one made!! Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4 Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 XS Power D2400--XS D3400 No Big Three yet! http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980
JayP Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 those are rims, not shoes. Those are wheels. Not rims.
TeamNemesis_Jessie Posted July 3, 2010 Author Report Posted July 3, 2010 Nice shoes man. I bet it feels different from the stocks!! They are a lot better ride than the stocks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.