Non rice Hid projector lens for 1997 accord

I really want to put some HId's back in my car, but I hate the stock halogen housing. I'm looking for some headlights with the hid projector lens, but I want to stay as far away from rice as possible. My car has absolutly nothing done to the outside to make it even seem rice, still 100% stock. I just want to have the right housing for hids insted of scattering the light with the stock housing. If anyone knows of any that they seem non rice, link me and i'll probably get a pair. It's a 1997 accord sedan SE if you need to know. Btw, dunno where else to put this, so if it's in thy wrong place, move it :D and the cars color is silver.

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Yeah I was looking at some of them on ebay, they all look rice. I want something that looks like it came from the factory. If my car was black, it would be easy find, but silver is a hard color to work with. And I've noticed too with cheaper projector lens' the cutoff is still kinda scattered where as the expensive ones it is dead on cutoff.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Yeah I was looking at some of them on ebay, they all look rice. I want something that looks like it came from the factory. If my car was black, it would be easy find, but silver is a hard color to work with. And I've noticed too with cheaper projector lens' the cutoff is still kinda scattered where as the expensive ones it is dead on cutoff.

There are some cars you see on the road that don't have factory projectors, but they have nice projectors, good cutoff and all.. where do they get them? I don't know, do they make them? Doubt it.. but I can't figure out where they get them.

I'm fairly sure that everything you will find on ebay will not have a good cutoff.

I just looked on ebay, and at least you have a couple options.

You have these, but "everybody" has these..and they are fairly rice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-95-96-97-Honda-Accord-HALO-LED-Projector-Headlights-/290450001648?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A1997|Model%3AAccord&hash=item43a02b4ef0

OR

These ones are less rice...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-95-96-97-HONDA-ACCORD-TWIN-HALO-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHTS-/220628862264?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item335e814538

OR

These.. these are the only ones that I can find that have projector lenses for both low and high beam, all the others only have for low beam.. Personally, I don't care for the outside lens though..and the blue of course...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994-1997-HONDA-ACCORD-DUAL-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHTS-LX-EX-/160336493245?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2554ccbabd

And then you have these...probably your best bet if you're going with something like ebay..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-95-96-97-HONDA-ACCORD-PROJECTOR-HEAD-LIGHT-SIGNAL-EX-/380174083901?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item588424273d

i have to agree, it's a Japanese car. rice IMO is when you have parts on there you didn't earn. for example... lambo doors on a fully stock car. another is no engine mods, no suspension upgrades, no system, no paint custom, & some vinyl graphics on the sides. everything has it's place on a ride but you have to earn it IMO. i think people throw that "rice" term around too loosely these days.

personally i like those first ones with the two halo's. i don't really like the led's on the sides but the centered halo's are tight

Edited by InfiniteRuckus

id get these if anything i had a 96 accord and just cleared out the tailights, and tinted them alittle. no one else had that around here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-94-97-ACCORD-DUAL-HALO-LED-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHTS-BLK-/160449701863?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3AHonda|Model%3AAccord&hash=item255b8c27e7

dont get chrome those look like shit IMO :pardon:

i have to agree, it's a Japanese car. rice IMO is when you have parts on there you didn't earn. for example... lambo doors on a fully stock car. another is no engine mods, no suspension upgrades, no system, no paint custom, & some vinyl graphics on the sides. everything has it's place on a ride but you have to earn it IMO. i think people throw that "rice" term around too loosely these days.

personally i like those first ones with the two halo's. i don't really like the led's on the sides but the centered halo's are tight

I like the ones with halo's too.. but all aftermarket hids have halos :shrug: so it's not unique or anything.. and the leds on the side (and halo's, too) are wired separately ... you don't HAVE to hook them up.