I have a question for those of you who put decals/vinyls on your car that show the equipment you have; do you feel that it draws more attention to potential theives? I have thought about puting them on (in moderation of course), but I didn't want my car to have a big "Steal Me" sign.

I have a question for those of you who put decals/vinyls on your car that show the equipment you have; do you feel that it draws more attention to potential theives? I have thought about puting them on (in moderation of course), but I didn't want my car to have a big "Steal Me" sign.

in all honesty yeah it does, do i care? nah just make sure you have some type of alarm is all and dont park away from everyone

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

In my opinion sticker or not, if your ridin around town bumpin your shit, someone see's you car in a parking lot, they are going to know that you have a system. Regardless of the sticker. I have 2 rockford stickers on my jeep. I aint worried about them. Use common sense. Lock your doors, park in a well populated area if possible. If your doors are locked the only way in is for someone to break them. SOMEONE has to notice this!

Where I'm from 79% of the people couldn't tell you who Rockford Fosgate is or what industry they are in, Let alone DC audio or sundown. The ones who can, are to high to try to steal anything with a lock.

Edited by walwalka

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Where I'm from 79% of the people couldn't tell you who Rockford Fosgate is or what industry they are in, Let alone DC audio or sundown. They ones who can, are to high to try to steal anything with a lock.

x2 a lot of people see that and think WTF?!

Where I'm from 79% of the people couldn't tell you who Rockford Fosgate is or what industry they are in. Let alone DC audio or sundown.

This is true, but people see the audio part, kind of gives it away. Alot of people are pretty stupid though.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

yea dude u just gotta be careful about where u bump and what u do, also a good 2-way alarm works greeeeaaaat!

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"