Sundown Audio

xxx got here today! any recommendations on a 3k amp?

Craig28

ya it is old version...i like them tho :)nice sub hope you like it :)

thanks man. dont you have four 18 inch xxx's?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

What happen to the lvl 5?

i scrapped that idea. i was about ready to buy it, but the guy i wanted to buy it from wanted waayy to much for it.

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

crescendo 3kwp is nice but its 550 dollars

Out of stock for two months. I finally broke down and bought mine a week ago. :peepwall: And what's wrong with $550.00? Find me 3k elsewhere new for $550.00. lol

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Out of stock for two months. I finally broke down and bought mine a week ago. :peepwall: And what's wrong with $550.00? Find me 3k elsewhere new for $550.00. lol

its alright i dont have to go with crescendo..... i bet i could find something else. right??

TEAM DC

i still cant find a wiring diagram for this. does anyone have a wiring diagram for 1ohm quad voice coils?

TEAM DC

Archived