Jump to content

i lttle car sho i went to


knowledge

Recommended Posts

Posted

I SPY PEDOBEAR

porterandchestercarshow030.jpg

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

wtf @ the car with the tv in the hood lol, but great pics!

yeah my boy did that hood setup took about a day to do, pretty different though

Yea some of the cars are Screen happy :)

a lot of nice looking cars there.

did you get to hear that SUV with the either 4 T40001bd or 4 T30001bd?

yes i did and there t4000's the windshield wanted to come off that thong was loud

i like those civic hatch backs they looked sick, specially the 13k green one and the charcoal one next to it :clapping:

yeah i be seen the green one out here in the weekends the paint on it glitters like crazy.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

nice pics! That honda with the tv in the hood = unnecessary! I could've been playing Call of duty with that tv! Lol....that caprice classic with the 47" & ps3 slim looks nice that's the car I want.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Posted

Ya and I thought i saw a build log with the (4) T4ks on smd somewhere....

I recognize that "jailhouse" Amprack ANYWHERE

would luve to see the build log on that setup

Dam bro a lot of crazy cars @ that show it shows how we spend so much money on our systems others spend more under there hoods . Thanks for takeing the time to share

thanks for taking the time to look bro

i know its just for show, but am i the only person that sees this and goes 'wtf is the point?' lol

yeah i get what you mean

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9130 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...